Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information.

Contact Us Forms

  1. 311 Report Not Addressed

    If your SeeClickFix 311 report was not addressed, please fill out the form to file a formal complaint.

  2. Board of Public Works & Safety
  3. Clerk-Treasurer
  4. Contact Us

    Use this form to have a general question answered.

  5. Emergency Medical Services
  6. Fire Department
  7. Human Resources
  8. Parks & Recreation
  9. Police
  10. Public Works Department

    This form is to be used to contact the Public Works Department for non-emergent issues. If you have an emergent issue please call... More…

  11. Request for Volunteer Services

    This form is to be used to contact the volunteer coordinator to request volunteer services.

  1. Available Volunteer Opportunities

    This form is to be used to contact the volunteer coordinator about open volunteer opportunities within the city.

  2. City Council
  3. Code Enforcement
  4. Economic Development
  5. Engineering
  6. Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
  7. Mayor's Office
  8. Planning
  9. Public Hearing Comments and Questions

    This form is to be used to submit online comments and questions for a public hearing.

  10. Request for Public Data

    Please use this form to request public records.

  11. Utility Office

Event Forms

  1. Vendor Event Registration

    Vendor registration for all City of New Haven events. If you have questions, please contact 748.797.7077 or email at... More…

Park Donations

  1. Marylands Farm Park Donation

    Use this form to submit an online donation to Marylands Farm Park

Police Department

  1. Anonymous Crime Tip Hotline

    Please use this form to report criminal activity within the City of New Haven. All submissions are confidential and will not be shared... More…

  1. Request for Access to Public Records