The New Haven-Adams Twp. Parks & Recreation Dept is hosting our first ever Great Pumpkin Flotilla! Join us for campfire stories & songs, carnival style games for kids, food available for purchase, and carved pumpkins floating on the Moser Park pond!
Want to carve a pumpkin for the flotilla?
- Free registration! Register on the Park website or by calling the Park Office at 260-749-2212 so we know how many floats to prepare (extra floats for drop ins are first come first serve).
- Only Carved pumpkins roughly the size of a soccer ball and weighing no more than 8lbs after carved will be accepted.
- Glow sticks and floats will be provided by the Park Dept.
- Drop off your pumpkin 10/16/21 from 2-3pm at the Moser Park Nature Center. Please contact the Park Office before the day of the event if you need to arrange a different drop off time. Pumpkins will float just before dark!
- Pumpkins will NOT be returned after the event. Thank you for your donation to this fun event!
Want to be a vendor or provide an activity for this event?
- The Park Department is currently seeking non-profit groups and local businesses to be a part of this fun community event.
- If your group or business would like to fundraise or show a positive impact in our community, please contact Angela Daniel 260-749-2212 to discuss the possibilities!